Tuesday, June 15, 2010

a true refreshing salad!



I jut reached home starving from a long day at work, so hungry and the heat is just unbearable! I bet a lot of people know exactly what mean.

I was planning to have my salad first, because I had to wait longer for the family lunch, so I was expecting a basic, one of the daily salads.

and to my surprise! I felt so special, it was a salad that I have taught my house helper a while ago and its just perfect, absolutely a taste that fulfilled every sense, its simply:

Ingredients:

Arugula
1 orange
2 tablespoons orange zest
olive oil
salt
pepper
1 handful of fresh walnuts


Method

mix the washed arugula with orange juice, olive oil, salt&pepper, and orange zest, top it with crushed walnuts


I guarantee you a refreshing feeling after that bowl of salad! it was absolutely yummy!

and for those who hate mixing fruits with veggies.... your missing out BIG time!

1 comment: