Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School Mornings

Mama Today fi school?

The innocent question that has to be asked everyday! and when I answer "no its a weekend" shed smile with relief!

Every morning my daughter has to sleep in, as if she needs those extra minutes, she’s in her deep sleep that makes me feel guilty to wake her up! but on the other hand, weekends she wakes up super early! meaning 6ish am, happy and excited to start her day (weird :S)

Anyway! I actually found a way to change her into her school clothes in a couple of minutes without the need of begging, manipulating or rewarding. Simply changing her into her school clothes while she is still lying lazily in her bed.

Its perfect! she’s dressed! done! then we play a tiny game of racing who will wash and brush first before the water runs out! (my daughter believes now that the water will run out and finish if we keep it running for a long time!) and its true they have to learn how to save water!

Tarrraaa! Done in exactly 20min, she’s in the car before me (still racing lol) having her breakfast in her car seat :))

Now the traffic that I have to deal with and I have no solution for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment