Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flavored Water


Its summer, its hot and unbearable! you know you need to drink more water, I personally have to force myself to drink water, I just get bored of drinking it.

I have just recently noticed myself through my daughter, she just loves flavored water she's always excited wanting to know what flavor is in the water today! She chooses her flavor sometimes for her school water bottle.
Keep a few flavors in your fridge at all times, that way you'll always have a bit of variety and never get bored. Because I only like a hint of flavor in my water, find what works best for your taste buds though!

Its very simple you can do it per glass or jug, just pour water(add ice, if the water is not chilled) then add any of the following

palm water
rose water
adding fresh lemon/lime and mint leaves
adding oranges and cucumber slices
peeled cucumber slices alone
lemon grass

Play with it! be creative, see what you like! worth the try, it looks good and its absolutely refreshing, have it in a pitcher always ready for your family!

3 comments:

  1. wow i luv flavored water ad this sound yumi and refreshing ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow yummi --- or also you can ad slices of stawberry on the ice cubes :) or just strawberry slices :) ill try to make the flavored water today!

    ReplyDelete