Sunday, May 16, 2010

what to order at work?


Casper and Gambini's Tomato Soup
If you fancy tomato soup its perfect! I am simply addicted to it whenever I feel like ordering at work. It would be soup, its not too light or creamy. It's just fulfilling, perfect to have lunch later with the family at 4:00.

Vegetarian Tomato & Basil
Vine-ripened tomatoes puréed with fresh basil for a velvety smooth flavor, with a touch of balsamic vinegar and fresh oregano.

Order it with croutons on the side, so you keep the crunch for the office ;p

6 comments:

  1. I love it !!! it reminds me of a similar tomato soup served at "MORE CAFE" in Dubai, they add mozzarella di buffallo !!! it melts in your mouth.
    I would like to add some lemon and tabasco that he soup which is yummi !!!
    Well done sis in law sis :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was the fist day i go "OUT OF THE MENU" and order the recommended tomato soup ... however my daily lunch @ work is a salad form Salad Creations.. you can chose all the ingredients.. try the rocca with artichoke and some feta cheese.. amazing dressings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh... !!! one more thing regarding tomatoe soup !!! remind them to get lemons :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been craving this tomato-basil soup since I read it here... so that was my dinner today! and it was absolutely delicious!!!!
    anddd i didnt forget to ask for croutons;)
    So thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so yummy! I ordered it the other day at work.
    Their potato skins with the sour cream dip is amazing also!!

    ReplyDelete